Emmanuel Sodji is a World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Shaper with the Kumasi hub. Emmanuel is motivated and committed to developing community and has over 3 years volunteering experience in building strategic business online and implementing the 4th industrial revolution. He has an in-dept knowledge and over 2 years experience in social media and IT. Emmanuel holds a Bachelors of Science degree in Information Technology from the Kwame Nkrumah’ University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
Currently, Emmanuel is a graduate trainee at GTS Engineering Services, where he focuses on testing, maintaining and modifying existing control systems. He also organizes reading clubs for students in public schools as a volunteer with the NGO – Back to School Foundation.
Emmanuel is interested in changing the world’s perceptions about refugees and helping shape the narratives around the refugee crisis. Far from a problem, refugees can and should be a part of the solution to many challenges our societies confront. Emmanuel would like the world to see refugees as talented and eager people with whom they can collaborate and work together to achieve common goals.
Social Media Marketing
Web Site Development
- Designed and implemented SMM for a Challenges worldwide project
- Enabling the growth of startups as a business support associate
- Organizing reading clubs for Back To School Foundation
- Creating Social Media Profiles for ybfoods.org
How did I learn these languages
- English is my native language
- Learned French as an elective in school
Google My Business Certification
Facebook Growing Your Business Certification
Twitter Marketing Certification
How did I earn these certificates
- Google My Business Certificate
- Hootsuite for Social Media
- Google Certificate for Ads
- Facebook Certificate for Ads
- Twitter Certificate for Ads