Stephen is a transformation strategist with a passion for service to God, Africa’s development and humanity. Masters degree holder in Research and Public Policy, Uganda Christian University. Development strategist; researcher; entrepreneur; activist; philanthropist. Aims to transform Africa into a first-world continent, where every human has equal opportunity to maximize their potential. Nicknamed Dr Progress partly for the creation of a poultry farm that financed computer literacy. Has founded and co-founded several organizations, including Leaders Club, Society for Childs Educational Development, GREEN UCU, Worldwide progress and Progress Farms. Currently researching how higher education institutions can teach 21st-century skills. Interests: development and sustainability with a focus on education and agriculture.
He is passionate about leveraging technology through education to amplify and help people reach their full potential. Refugees are also humans with potential. We are all refugees at some point in our lives.
Currently in the National Youth Service Program of Nigeria while running different projects in the non-profit sector.
Leading from the Front
With ideas that Work
by organising teams with purpose
Amplifying through technology
- Working for different multi-million dollar conglomerates
- Conceptualized and delivered ideas resulting in brand new business ventures
- Built and managed teams with a sense of purpose and outcome
- Motivated and Inspired teams to persevere
- An openness to learning at all times.
How did I learn these languages
- English has been my native language
- Learned French while growing up in Cameroon and Cote d’Ivoire
- Learner Swahili while schooling in East Africa