A seasoned CIO / COO business leader with 20 years’ proven track record in national level digital and technology leadership, transformation, integrated customer experience, high stakes operational service delivery, tier one sourcing, and supplier management. A highly motivated, resourceful and results oriented professional with the drive to succeed and strive for excellence.
Until recently, Fatuma was the Director of Technology and Operations at UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service).
Leading from the Front
With ideas that Work
by organising teams with purpose
Amplifying through technology
- Running a business vertical for an $11 billion technology company
- Conceptualized and delivered ideas resulting in brand new business ventures
- Built and managed teams with a sense of purpose and outcome
- Leveraged technology to amplify outcomes
- Motivated and Inspired teams to persevere
How did I learn these languages
- English has been my language throughout the school & at work
- Learned Hindi from colleagues & practice regularly with friends
- Tamil is my mother tongue
Machine Learning by Andrew Ng
Deep Learning by Andrew Ng
Justice by Michael Sandel
How did I earn these certificates
- Machine Learning from Coursera
- Deep Learning from Coursera
- Justice from Harvard University
My Journey & My Experience
Born in Madurai, India
Studied in Chennai, India
Completed University in BITS, pilani
Worked as an SAP consultant
Product Manager at TIBCO, Palo Alto
Program Manager at UBS, London
Multiple Leadership Roles in Infosys Europe
I want to change the perceptions of the world about refugees and shape the narratives around the Refugee Crisis. I would like the world to see refugees as people they can collaborate and work together with to achieve common goals, not only as victims of violence and war.
I am the Founder and Chairperson of Refugee Youth Peace Ambassadors, a youth-led group which brings together refugee youth from different nationalities and backgrounds who are contributing to the building of positive peace in their communities. Our initiatives help to enhanced peaceful coexistence between the refugees’ communities in the camp.