Aimee Dushime has three years of work experience as a Tax Advisor with KPMG East Africa. Aimee has developed a depth of expertise in transfer pricing and provides tax advice to companies that range from start-ups to multinationals. She is profoundly passionate about bridging the visibly apparent information gap between tax authorities and tax payers whilst advocating for tax policies that create mutually beneficial relationships between tax policy makers and tax payers. Aimee is also a passionate reader and global shaper within the Kigali hub.
- Training various stakeholders on tax aspects
- Leading teams
- Making presentations to board members and senior management
- Publishing write ups in the local dailies
How did I learn these languages
- English is my native language
- Learned Swahili and French as an elective in school.
Association of Certified Chartered Accountants
Chartered Tax Accountant
Learning and development
How did I earn these certificates
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Chartered Tax Accountant
- Trainer for trainees from KPMG Africa Accreditation Programme