I have been working as Business Architect and Practitioner working primarily in the area of Consumer & Commercial Banking space. I have helped many banks in transforming their businesses, optimizing their strategy & operations and digitizing the customer experiences. My experience has been focused on creating a salable architecture, a viable solution and compelling product and services for customers in digital space.
I have been fortunate to work across the globe. I have lived and worked in India, Israel, Singapore, Dubai, Colombia, Indonesia, UK and United States. It helped me develop empathy for different cultures, religions, backgrounds and nationalities. I truly believe in pluralism and creating opportunities for deserving and under privileged.
Leading from the Front
With ideas that Work
by organising teams with purpose
Amplifying through technology
- Working as Solution Architect for many transformation projects
- Conceptualized and delivered digital experiences for customers
- Built and managed multi-cultured teams with a sense of purpose and outcome
- Leveraged technology to amplify outcomes
How did I learn these languages
- English has been my language throughout the school & at work
- Learnt key Spanish words while I was in Colombia
- Hindi is my mother tongue