With 4 years of experience in Sales, I currently work for the sales department at Oracle Digital. Passionate and focused on HR, I collaborate with companies in the Professional Services Industry that are based throughout Italy. I hold a Bachelors of Linguistic-Cultural Mediation degree and a Masters in International Communication (Social Media).
It’s my first real volunteering experience. I’m honored to be part of a team of such inspiring and committed people. Eager to learn from them, I’m ready to give my support on this project.
We are in the 4th Industrial Revolution and still, there are some people who can’t access to education and develop their own potential. Let’s change that, together.
Selling with value
Situational sales negotiation
How did I acquire these skills
- Make customer segmentation and profiling
- Prepare outbound sales approaches: social media, emails, phone calls
- Support companies with their investments on softwares (selling value + calculation of ROI)
How did I learn these languages
- Italian is my mother tongue
- Learned English at school and improved it at work in London and Dublin
- Lived in Paris and wrote my degree thesis in French
- I stayed in Brazil for 10 months… with Portuguese speakers, it’s learn fast or die!
Computer Essentials, Word Processing and IT Security
Translation memory and machine translation
How did I earn these certificates
- European Computer Driving Licence
- SDL Trados certificate – Translation and Documentation software
My Journey & My Experience
Born in Naples and grown up in Potenza, Italy
Studied in Rome, Italy (Bachelor's degree)
Studied in Paris, France (Bachelor's degree)
Marketing specialist in London, UK
Studied in Turin, Italy (Master's degree)
Sales Account Executive in Dublin, Ireland
Web content writer in Curitiba, Brazil
Business Development Consultant at Oracle, Dublin, Ireland
2017 - Present
Sales Account Executive at Oracle, Malaga, Spain
[fts_youtube vid_count=4 large_vid=yes large_vid_title=no large_vid_description=no thumbs_play_in_iframe=yes vids_in_row=4 omit_first_thumbnail=no space_between_videos=1px force_columns=no maxres_thumbnail_images=yes thumbs_wrap_color=#000 channel_id=https://youtu.be/mbT16IfY6OA]