Topic 4 – How to execute Social Media Jobs for a Client ?
- Categories Social Media
- Total Enrolled 2
- Last Update November 14, 2020
It’s one thing to train and learn the social media platform but it’s completely another paradigm to execute on a client’s ask.
Learn the Step by Step client execution methodology and practice the execution side by side.
Topics for this course
Step 0 – Know Your Client?
1. Know Your Client
2. Meet Your Client
Six Steps Exeuction Plan
Summary of all steps
Checking your understanding
STEP 1 – BASELINE
Baseline Your Client’s social media profile
STEP 2 – DETERMINE INFLUENCERS
1. Determine the most obvious influencers
2. Determine the Influencers by searching the platform
3. Determine the influencers by analytics
STEP 3 – IDENTIFY TARGET AUDIENCE
1. Who is the target audience ?
2. LinkedIn Target Audience
3. Twitter Target Audience
STEP 4 – START WITH LIKES
1. Create client’s dashboard on HOOTSUITE
2. Extend the dashboard based on objectives
3. Key Words based Hootsuite Streams
4. LIKE and SHARE Posts
5. Automate content sharing
STEP 5 – COMMENT
1. Starting with comments
2. Learn to use hashtags
3. Tag the right individuals and organisations
STEP 6 – POINT OF VIEW
1. Posting a point of view – Text, hashtags and tagging
2. Using Photos to express the idea
3. Creating videos and stories
STEP 7 – REPORTING BACK TO CLIENT